- SemWiki.org http://www.semwiki.org/
- Semantic Wikis try to combine the strengths of Semantic Web (machine processable, data integration, complex queries) and Wiki (easy to use and contribute, strongly interconnected, collaborativeness) technologies.
- Goals are diverse and include:
- simple annotations of existing Wiki content;
- tools that guide users from informal knowledge contained in texts to more formal structures;
- full-fledged tools for ontology editing where the text is no longer in the focus of the system.
- In the future, Semantic Wiki systems might play an important role for "knowledge acquisition", enabling non-technical users to contribute to the Semantic Web.