Difference between revisions of "Spelling Error Correction (SEC) System"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Latest revision as of 08:16, 15 August 2019
- See: Search Engine, Application Software, Word Processor, Email Client.
- (Wikipedia, 2018) ⇒ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/spell_checker Retrieved:2018-3-23.
- In computing, a spell checker (or spell check) is an application program that flags words in a document that may not be spelled correctly. Spell checkers may be stand-alone, capable of operating on a block of text, or as part of a larger application, such as a word processor, email client, electronic dictionary, or search engine.
- Harry Xue. (2017). “Context-sensitive Spell Correction with Deep Learning." Blog post
- QUOTE: ... in developing our context-sensitive spell correction system, which we aptly named seq2spell. ... we benchmarked it against Hunspell, the most popular open-source spell checker, by using both to correct food description typos and ingredient name typos not seen during the training process. Since Hunspell often offers multiple correction suggestions, for experimental purposes we always took the first one it offered. ...