Cognition Skill Score
(Redirected from Cognitive Agent Skill Level)
A Cognition Skill Score is an intelligence performance score (of a cognitive agent) according to some cognition skill measure.
- AKA: Cognitive Agent Competence Level.
- It can range from being a Low Cognitive Agent Skill Level to being an Normal Cognitive Agent Skill Level to being a High Cognitive Agent Skill Level.
- It can (often) be increased by a Skill Learning Task (if by a learning agent).
- It can range from being a Conscious Agent Skill Level to being a Non-Conscious Agent Skill Level.
- It can range from being a Narrow Cognitive Ability Level to being a Consciousness Ability.
- It can range from being an Relative Cognitive Rank to being an Absolute Cognitive Score.
- It can be associated to the performance of an Cognitive Task.
- It can be associated to subcapabilities such as: Problem Solving Ability, a Mathematical Ability, a Linguistic Ability.
- It can range from being a Human Cognitive Ability to being an AGI Cognitive Ability.
- a Narrow Intelligence Ability Level, such as an IQ score, math skill, linguistic skill, Chess playing score, or Musical Playing Ability.
- a Physical Dexterity Skill Level.
- a Player Skill Level, such as a chess player skill level.
- a Physical Dexterity Ability.
- a Mental Health Level.
- a Non-Cognitive Agent Skill Level, e.g a working dog skill level.
- See: Innate Human Capability, Skill Requirement, Time Management, Teamwork, Worker Skill, Partially-Conscious Human.