Employee Performance Management Task
(Redirected from Employee Performance Management)
- It can result in a Employee Expectations Analysis (such as: outstanding employee, exceeds expectations employee, meets expectations employee, partially meets expectations employee, and does not meet expectations employee).
- It can range from being a Individual-Contributor Performance Management Task to being a Manager Performance Management Task to being an Executive Performance Management Task.
- It can support Employee Growth.
- It can support Employee Pruning.
- See: Organizational Performance Management, Vitality Curve, Employee Engagement.
- QUOTE: … In the performance review discussion, the manager/supervisor and employee review achievement of the key performance areas including accomplishments, strengths, areas for improvement and development opportunities. …
- (Gruman & Saks, 2011) ⇒ Jamie A . Gruman, and Alan M. Saks. (2011). “Performance Management and Employee Engagement.” Human Resource Management Review 21, no. 2
- QUOTE: … Personal engagement is the simultaneous employment and expression of a person's “preferred self” in … organizations, the use of an engagement survey for the management of employee engagement has … First, it relies on employees' self-reports of their levels of engagement and …
- (Christen et al., 2006) ⇒ Markus Christen, Ganesh Iyer, and David Soberman. (2006). “Job Satisfaction, Job Performance, and Effort: A Reexamination Using Agency Theory.” Journal of marketing 70, no. 1
- QUOTE: … Given that employment situations are typically subject to a problem of moral hazard … demands
from different role partners (eg, supervisors, coworkers, customers) on the employee; incongruities … Because the workload of the employees in our data set is high and a distinctive …