General Text Generation Task
(Redirected from Text Generation Task)
- output: a Text Artifact.
- measures: such as Syntactic Correctness and Intelligibility.
- It can range from being a Human-Performed Text Generation Task to being an Automated Text Generation Task.
- It can range from being Open-Domain Text Generation to being a Domain-Specific Text Generation.
- It can range from being a General Sentence Generation Task, to being a General Paragraph Generation Task to being a General Text Document Generation Task.
- See: Automated Text Generation, Human-Performed Text Generation.
- (Graham & Rijlaarsdam, 2016) ⇒ Steve Graham, and Gert Rijlaarsdam. (2016). “Writing Education Around the Globe: Introduction and Call for a New Global Analysis.” Reading and Writing 29, no. 5
- ABSTRACT: This paper presents a special issue on writing around the globe. Researchers from across the world describe writing practices in their country using a wide variety of methodology. The paper show that while there are many similarities in writing instruction from one country to the next, there are also many differences. As a result, the authors call for a new international study of writing, one that takes more descriptive rather than a comparative approach.