(Redirected from charisma)
- See: Charism, Leadership, Sociology, Political Science, Psychology.
- (Wikipedia, 2022) ⇒ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/charisma Retrieved:2022-2-8.
- Charisma is compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.  Scholars in sociology, political science, psychology, and management reserve the term for a type of leadership seen as extraordinary;     in these fields, the term "charisma" is used to describe a particular type of leader who uses "values-based, symbolic, and emotion-laden leader signaling". In Christian theology, the term appears as charism, an endowment or extraordinary power given by the Holy Spirit.
- New Oxford American Dictionary, edited by Angus Stevenson and Christine A. Lindberg. Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Joosse, Paul (2014). "Becoming a God: Max Weber and the social construction of charisma". Journal of Classical Sociology. 14 (3): 266–283. doi:10.1177/1468795X14536652. S2CID 143606190.
- Burns, J. M. (1978). Leadership. New York: Harper & Row.
- Downton, J. V. (1973). Rebel leadership: Commitment and charisma in the revolutionary process. New York: The Free Press.
- Bass, B. M. (1985). Leadership and performance beyond expectations. New York: The Free Press.
- House, R. J. (1977). A 1976 Theory of Charismatic Leadership. In J. G. Hunt & L. L. Larson (Eds.), The Cutting Edge (pp. 189–207). Carbondale: Southern Illinois: University Press.
- Antonakis, John; Bastardoz, Nicolas; Jacquart, Philippe; Shamir, Boas (2016). "Charisma: An Ill-Defined and Ill-Measured Gift". Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior. 3: 293–319. doi:10.1146/annurev-orgpsych-041015-062305.
- "Spiritual gifts". A Dictionary of the Bible by W. R. F. Browning. Oxford University Press Inc. Oxford Reference Online. Oxford University Press. Accessed 22 June 2011.
- (Wiktionary, 2020) ⇒ https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/charming#Adjective
- (The Guardian) ⇒ http://theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/dec/17/can-you-learn-how-to-be-charismatic-charisma-shy-business?CMP=fb_gu
- QUOTE: But perhaps charisma, at its core, is simpler than that anyway; it’s about understanding better who you are, and deploying the best version of yourself.