Supervised Named Entity Recognition (NER) System
(Redirected from statistical NE recognizer)
A Supervised Named Entity Recognition (NER) System is a data-driven NER system that is a supervised sequence recognition system which implements a supervised NER algorithm to solve a supervised NER task.
- It can make use of the BCEUO Tag Set.
- See: Sequence Tagging Task.
- (Github, 2016) ⇒ https://github.com/glample/tagger
- QUOTE: ... NER Tagger is an implementation of a Named Entity Recognizer that obtains state-of-the-art performance in NER on the 4 CoNLL datasets (English, Spanish, German and Dutch) without resorting to any language-specific knowledge or resources such as gazetteers. Details about the model can be found at: http://arxiv.org/abs/1603.01360 ...
- (Stanford University NLP, 2009) ⇒ Stanford Named Entity Recognizer System: http://nlp.stanford.edu/software/CRF-NER.shtml