(Redirected from syntax)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Wikipedia, 2009) ⇒ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syntax_(logic)
- In logic, syntax comprises the rules governing the composition of texts in a formal language that constitute the properly formed formulas (WFFs ...
- WordNet Syntax
- the grammatical arrangement of words in sentences
- a systematic orderly arrangement
- studies of the rules for forming admissible sentences
- (Wikipedia, 2009) ⇒ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SYNTAX
- In computer science, SYNTAX is a system used to generate lexical and syntactic analyzers (parsers) (both deterministic and non-deterministic) for ...
- (Wall et al., 1996) ⇒ Larry Wall, Tom Christiansen, and Randal L. Schwartz. (1996). “Programming Perl, 2nd edition." O'Reilly. ISBN:1565921496
- syntax: From Greek, "with-arrangement". How things (particularly symbols) are put together with each other.