Jump to navigation Jump to search
- It has an Itemset Support.
- It has an Itemset Confidence.
- It can, based on the itemset support and itemset confidence, range from being a frequent itemset to being an infrequent itemset.
- It can, based on the itemset utility, range from being a high-utility itemset to being a low-utility itemset.
- It can be described by an Itemset Pattern.
- an Association Rule.
- See: Non-Homogeneous Dataset.
- Howard Hamilton. (2007). “ Computer Science 831: Knowledge Discovery in Databases, University of Regina.
- Itemset: Set of items that occur together
- (Sivanandam et al., 2004) ⇒ S. N. Sivanandam, D. Sumathi, T. Hamsapriya, and K. Babu. (2004). “Parallel Buddy Prima – A Hybrid Parallel Frequent itemset mining algorithm for very large databases." Retrieved from http://www.acadjournal.com.
- (Goethals & Zaki, 2003) ⇒ Bart Goethals and M. J. Zaki. (2003). “Frequent Itemset Mining Dataset Repository.” In: Frequent Itemset Mining Implementations (FIMI 2003).