- His/Her Honour Judge X as used in "[PERSON Her Honour Judge McReynolds] is a county court judge, sitting in various [ORGANIZATION County Court Divisions]] as a peripatetic judge."
- Dean X as used in “[PERSON Bruce P. Smith] has been named [PERSON Dean of the Faculty of Science]. [PERSON Dean Smith] has served as [PERSON associate dean for academic affairs] since [TIME April].”.
- See: Entity Mention, Nested Mention.
- (Wikipedia, 2009) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Style_(manner_of_address)
- A style of office, or honorific, is a term which by tradition or law precedes a reference to a person who holds a post or title, or to the political office itself.