Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An IsParentTo(A,B) and IsSiblingTo(A,B) are one.
- A Meronomy Relation.
- A motorcycle is made up of many parts, and many of these can also make up a bicycle, e.g. wheels and handlebars.
- An artist can create in many genres and a genre is associated to many artists.
- A product's part can come from many suppliers and a supplier creates many distinct parts.
- A protein can localize at many subcellular locations and many proteins reside at a subcellular location.
- A research paper cites many other papers and can by cited by many papers.
- See: Relation.