- See: Patient Recruitment, Clinical Trial, Case Report Form, Patient Registry, Electronic Data Capture, Electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD), Drug Development, Clinical Quality Management System, Clinical Trial Management System.
- (Wikipedia, 2021) ⇒ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_data_management_system Retrieved:2021-10-31.
- A clinical data management system or CDMS is a tool used in clinical research to manage the data of a clinical trial. The clinical trial data gathered at the investigator site in the case report form are stored in the CDMS. To reduce the possibility of errors due to human entry, the systems employ various means to verify the data. Systems for clinical data management can be self-contained or part of the functionality of a CTMS. A CTMS with clinical data management functionality can help with the validation of clinical data as well as helps the site employ for other important activities like building patient registries and assist in patient recruitment efforts.
- (NeuralEnsemble, 2021) ⇒ http://neuralensemble.org/OpenElectrophy/ Retrieved:2021-11-07.
- QUOTE: The OpenElectrophy project aims to simplify data- and analysis-sharing for intra- and extra-cellular recordings. In short with OpenElectrophy you will be able to play with neural signals, spikes and oscillations.