- It can be referenced by a Toponym Mention.
- It can be a member of a Toponym Record Set, such as Gazetteer.
- It can include Data Attributes such as:
- It can be Curated by a Toponymist.
- It can be an Input to a Toponym Normalization Task.
- It can be disambiguated from another Toponym Record by (be Input and Output to ) a Toponym Record Deduplication Task.
Name="London", Type="city, town or place", Longitude="81.24°W", Latitude="42.97°N", Population="2001:337,866, 2006:353,069"]
[TYPE=city; NAME=London; COUNTRY=Canada; REGION=Ontario; LAT=42° 59' 00" N; LONG=081° 15' 00" W; DMS_LAT=42.983333; DMS_LONG=-81.25; ], an NGA GNS Record.
[UFI=-570763; SORT_NAME=OTTAWARIVER; FULL_NAME=Ottawa River; UNI=-806107; LAT=45.516667; LONG=-74.333333; DMS_LAT=453100; DMS_LONG=-742000; MGRS=18TWR5206940564; JOG=NL18-08; FC=H; DSG=STM; PC=; CC1=CA; ADM1=0; ADM2=; POP=; ELEV=; CC2=; NT=N; LC=eng; SHORT_FORM=Ottawa; GENERIC=; FULL_NAME_ND=Ottawa River; MODIFY_DATE=35878;], an NGA GNS Record.
- See: Toponym.