Written Word Mention
A Written Word Mention is a Word Mention that is communicated as a Grapheme String.
- AKA: Written Word.
- It can (typically) be within a Written Expression.
- "[日文] [章魚] [怎麼] [說]" (~[Japanese], [octopus], [how], [say])
- any Orthographic Word Mention (demarcated by Whitespaces).
- "[The] [cat] [is] [black]".
- “Michael Jordan”.
- a Written Term Mention
- “semi-supervised transductive learning algorithm”.
- “keyword searching task”
- “the task of keyword searching”, a Phrase, possibly a Written Concept Mention.
- a Spoken Word Mention.
- See: Spoken Word Mention, Homograph Relation, Text Token String.