(Redirected from classified as negative)
- AKA: Predicted as Negative
- See: Positive Prediction
- a prediction that a Dice Roll Experiment will result in a
- any Positive Prediction.
- See: RMS, Estimation Function, Predictive Relation.
- (Fawcett, 2006) ⇒ Tom Fawcett. (2006). “An Introduction to ROC Analysis.” In: Pattern Recognition Letters, 27(8). doi:10.1016/j.patrec.2005.10.010
- QUOTE: Given a classifier and an instance, there are four possible outcomes. If the instance is positive and it is classified as positive, it is counted as a true positive; if it is classified as negative, it is counted as a false negative. If the instance is negative and it is classified as negative, it is counted as a true negative; if it is classified as positive, it is counted as a false positive. Given a classifier and a set of instances (the test set), a two-by-two confusion matrix (also called a contingency table) can be constructed representing the dispositions of the set of instances.