Clinical Research Task
(Redirected from Clinical Research)
- It can (typically) involve Clinical Researchers.
- It can (typically) be associated with Clinical Research Concepts, instantiated in a clinical research terminology.
- It can (typically) be associated with Clinical Research Data.
- It can (often) involve a Clinical Study, such as a clinical intervention trial.
- It can be supported by a Clinical Research Supporting Organization.
- It can be the study area of a Clinical Research Discipline
- See: Medical Treatment, Healthcare Science, Efficacy, Medications, Medical Device, Diagnostics.
- (Wikipedia, 2021) ⇒ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_research Retrieved:2021-11-3.
- Clinical research is a branch of healthcare science that determines the safety and effectiveness (efficacy) of medications, devices, diagnostic products and treatment regimens intended for human use. These may be used for prevention, treatment, diagnosis or for relieving symptoms of a disease. Clinical research is different from clinical practice. In clinical practice established treatments are used, while in clinical research evidence is collected to establish a treatment.