Clinical Research Discipline
(Redirected from Clinical Research)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- It can involve:
- It can propose Clinical Research Concepts (using a clinical research terminology).
- It can support the Theory of Fundamental Laws that govern all Clinical Evidences.
- It can be supported by a Clinical Research Research Community.
- It can range from being a Applied Clinical Research to being a Theoretical Clinical Research.
- It can be supported by a Biomedical Academic Discipline.
- See: Clinical Research Study.
- (Hulley et al., 2013) ⇒ Stephen B. Hulley, Steven R. Cummings, Warren S. Browner, Deborah G. Grady, and Thomas B. Newman. (2013). “Designing Clinical Research: Fourth Edition.” Wolters Kluwer Health. ISBN: 9781469840543
- (Gallin & Ognibene, 2012) ⇒ John I. Gallin, and Frederick P. Ognibene, eds. "Principles and Practice of Clinical Research." Academic Press, 2012.