Computational Linguistics Analysis Task
(Redirected from Computational Linguistic Analysis)
- AKA: Computational Linguistic Analysis, Computational Linguistic Analysis Task.
- See: Natural Language Processing Task.
- Computational linguistics seeks to discover properties of human language via computational methods, while natural language processing develops tools and techniques that make it possible for computers to use and understand human language.
- the use of computers for linguistic research and applications
- (Wikipedia, 2009) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computational_linguistics
- Computational linguistics is an interdisciplinary field dealing with the statistical and/or rule-based modeling of natural language from a ...
- The branch of cognitive sciences and theoretical linguistics concerned with the computational aspects of the human language faculty.