Data Base Design Task
(Redirected from Database Modeling)
- AKA: Data Model Creation.
- input: Information about Data
- output: Database Model.
- It can range from being a Heuristic Data Modeling Task to being an Empirical Data Modeling Task.
- It can involve a Database Normalization Task.
- It can be performed by a Data Modeler.
- It can range from being a Conceptual Data Model Design Task, to being a Logical Data Model Design Task, to being a Physical Database Schema Design Task.
- See: Database Modeling Language, Metadata Modeling, Data Summarization.