(Redirected from English language)
An English Language is a natural language with origins in England.
- It can (typically) have an English Language Vocabulary.
- It can (typically) have an SVO structure.
- It can (often) have a large number of Spaced Compound Content Words.
- It can be associated with an English Language Dialect, such as: Queen's English, American English, and Canadian English.
- It can be represented in an English Written Language (with an English writing system).
- See: English Vocabulary, Germanic Languages, West Germanic Languages, Ingvaeonic Languages, Anglo-Frisian Languages, Latin Script, English Alphabet, Unified English Braille