(Redirected from False Prediction)
An Incorrect Prediction is a Class Prediction that does not match a Success Event Definition (typically that the Predicted Class does not Equal the Target Attribute Value).
- AKA: Incorrect, False Prediction
- If the Class Prediction is from the Boolean Set then the Prediction can be a False Positive Prediction or a False Negative Prediction.
- It can be a False Fact.
- a Decision Error in a decisionining task.
- If a person is predicted to be a good risk (not risky) and subsequently dos not fulfill their commitment then the prediction is said to be incorrect.
- The mapping of a False Test Instance to a Negative Prediction.
- See: Inaccurate Prediction, False Belief, Incorrect, Prediction.