IBM Deep Blue System
- AKA: Deep Blue (Chess Computer).
- See: Computer Chess, IBM, World Chess Championship, Garry Kasparov, Draw (Chess).
- (Wikipedia, 2015) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Blue_(chess_computer) Retrieved:2015-1-28.
- Deep Blue was a chess-playing computer developed by IBM. On May 11, 1997, the machine, with human intervention between games, won the second six-game match against world champion Garry Kasparov, two to one, with three draws. Kasparov accused IBM of cheating and demanded a rematch. IBM refused and retired Deep Blue.  Kasparov had beaten a previous version of Deep Blue in 1996.
- Hsu 2002, p.265
- (Newborn & Newborn, 1997) ⇒ Monty Newborn, and Monroe Newborn. (1997). “Kasparov Vs. Deep Blue: Computer Chess Comes of Age." Springer-Verlag New York, Inc.. ISBN:0641035322