(Redirected from Intrj)
- AKA: Intrj.
- “Fast” http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fast#Interjection “(archery) Stop shooting; do not release any arrows..”
- “Enough!” ("used to tell somebody firmly to stop doing something (informal) (stop that!)").
- "Enough is enough!" ("used by a speaker to indicate that he or she will tolerate no more of something").
- See: Function Word
- (WordNet, 2009) ⇒ http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=interjection
- S: (n) ejaculation, interjection (an abrupt emphatic exclamation expressing emotion)
- S: (n) interjection, interposition, interpolation, interpellation (the action of interjecting or interposing an action or remark that interrupts)
- 1. (grammar) An exclamation or filled pause; a word or phrase with no particular grammatical relation to a sentence, often an expression of emotion.
- 2. An interruption; something interjected