(Redirected from OpenGov)
- It can have OpenGov SaaS Solutions (such as: OpenGov Transparency, OpenGov Intelligence, OpenGov Comparisons, OpenGov Open Data, and OpenGov Budget Builder).
- It can have OpenGov Customers (typically U.S. local governments, U.S. Counties, U.S. States, U.S. Special Districts, or U.S. School Districts.
- It can have a Corporate Mission to
- See: GovTech, Financial Software, Chart of Accounts, Accounting Software.
- (Wikipedia, 2015) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenGov Retrieved:2015-9-22.
- (Wikipedia, 2015) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenGov#Products Retrieved:2015-9-22.
- OpenGov's main product is an Advanced Financial Reporting engine that displays an individual government's annual financial data, including its revenues and expenditures by fund, department, and type of account. Governments can also subscribe for Quarterly and Current Year-To-Date Reporting, use the same platform to display quarterly and monthly data, respectively, with added features such as budget variance. Users can view the data in a variety of interactive graphs and tables, as well as download or share the data through email or social media. According to the company's website, the platform complements traditional accounting and enterprise resource planning systems by providing user-friendly access to data. Unlike such systems, Transparency is meant for use by both government officials and members of the public.
- QUOTE: OpenGov is a fast-growth SaaS software focused on transforming the way the world analyzes, shares, compares, and allocates public money. We've raised over $26M in funding, have 60+ employees and are based in a modern office in Redwood City. We value excellence, resourcefulness and trust each other to do our best work of our careers.