(Redirected from Product Offering)
A Product Offer is a offering by a merchant of a commercial product for some product offer price.
- It can (typically) have a Product Offering Title.
- It can be a Purchasable Item in a Consumer Market.
- It can be a member of a Product Offer Set (such as a price list or a product offer data feed).
- It can be a referencer of a Product Offering Referencer, such as a product offer record or a product offer advertisment.
- It can be referenced by a Product Purchase Transaction.
- It can reference a Sale Condition.
- It can contain a Product Offering Feature.
- It can range from being an Unpriced Product Offer to being a Priced Product Offer.
- red DL-971X for $100+tax (in store only).
- The Amazon Product Offering at http://www.amazon.com/dp/0618249060/
- A Microsoft Product Offering on a Microsoft VL Price List https://mspartner.microsoft.com/en/us/pages/licensing/price-lists.aspx
- A Purchased Product in someone's home.
- a Product SKU.
- See: Product Property.