Linguistic Semantic Relation Recognition Structure
(Redirected from Relation Mention Pattern)
A Linguistic Semantic Relation Recognition Structure is a relation recognition structure that applies to linguistic expressions.
- AKA: Relation Mention Extraction Pattern.
- It can be used by a Relation Mention Recognition System (to solve a relation mention recognition task).
- It can be created by a Relation Mention Recognition Model Creation System.
- It can (often) be a Textual Relation Mention Recognition Structure (for text).
- The Textual Relation Recognition Pattern, such as:
- a Dependency Relation Recognition Classifier.
- a Text Graph Relation Recognition Classifier.
- See: Snowball IE Algorithm, Wrapper Pattern.