SensEval-2 Benchmark Task
(Redirected from SenseEval-2)
- It is a part of the SenseEval Benchmark Task series.
- Its data is based on a small subset of Penn Treebank Corpus.
- It consists of 4873 words taken from Wall Street Journal articles
- It consists of 2473 Open Class Words most of which are found in WordNet 2.0 http://lit.csci.unt.edu/~rada/downloads/senseval.semcor
- Its associated Workshop occurred in 2001 in France.
- Its URL is http://www.sle.sharp.co.uk/senseval2
- See: SensEval-3 Benchmark Task.
- Ted Pedersen
- This page contains versions of the Senseval-1, Senseval-2, line, hard serve, and interest data that have been converted to a common format (Senseval-2), POS tagged, and parsed. We have also created a page where disambiguated name discrimination data is available, and where a topic annotated version of the Enron Corpus is available.
- SENSEVAL-2: Second International Workshop on Evaluating Word Sense Disambiguation Systems
- 5-6 July 2001, Toulouse, France
- An ACL SIGLEX Event
- Also supported by EURALEX, ELSNET, EPSRC (grant GR/RO2337/01), and ELRA