Statistical Modeling Task
(Redirected from Statistical Analysis Task)
- AKA: Probabilistic Data Analysis, Probabilistic Model Training.
- It can be solved by a Statistical Modeling System with a statistical modeling capability (that applies a statistical modeling algorithm).
- It can range from being a Parametric Statistical Modeling Task to being a Non-Parametric Statistical Modeling Task.
- It can range from being a Manual Statistical Modeling Task to being an Automated Statistical Modeling Task.
- It can range from being an Exploratory Statistical Modeling Task to being a Confirmatory Statistical Modeling Task.
- See: Data Mining, Mathematical Modeling, Probabilistic Language Modeling.
- (Davison, 2003) ⇒ Anthony C. Davison. (2003). “Statistical Models." Cambridge University Press. ISBN:0521773393
- (Hoeting et al., 1999) ⇒ Jennifer A. Hoeting, David Madigan, Adrian E. Raftery, and Chris T. Volinsky. (1999). “Bayesian Model Averaging: A Tutorial.” In: Statistical science.