Learning Dataset Target Attribute
(Redirected from Target Attribute)
- It can (typically) represent a Dependent Variable.
- It can (typically) have with Target Attribute Values.
- It can (typically) be an input to a Supervised Learning Task.
- It can range from being a Categorical Target Attribute (such as a binary target) to being an Ordinal Target Attribute to being a Numeric Target Attribute.
- It can range from being a Training Record Target Attribute to being a Testing Record Target Attribute.
- the flower-type attribute in Fisher's Iris Dataset.
- See: Univariate Dataset, Bivariate Dataset, Multivariate Dataset.