(Redirected from agent act)
- AKA: Agent Response.
- It can range from an Individual Agent Act to a Collective Act.
- It can (often) be preceded by an Agent Decision/Agent Choice.
- It can range from being an Automatic Agent Act to being a Reflective Agent Act.
- It can range from being an Involuntary Act to being a Voluntary Act.
- It can range from being an Egoistic Act to being an Altruistic Act.
- It can range from being an Intelligent Agent Action to being a Non-Intelligent Agent Action.
- It can range from being a Single-Agent Action to being a Multi-Agent Action.
- It can belong to an Agent Action Pattern.
- See: Agent Decision, Reasoning.