Agent Behavior Pattern
(Redirected from behavior)
- AKA: Agent Act Pattern.
- an Animal Moving Away From Danger (because they are Frightened).
- an Animal Defending Against Danger (because they are Frightened).
- an Animal Searching for Food (because the are Hungry).
- a Mother Feedings Its Young (because it cares for its child).
- an Ant Carrying Food to the Community (because that is its role).
- an Ape Courting a Mate (because it is motivated by sex).
- a Worker Searching for Work (because they have decided to work - to earn money).
- a Worker Working (because they want respect and to earn money to achieve material goals)
- a Worker Asking for a Raise (because they are trying to maximize their success).
- See: Consequence, Operant Conditioning, Learning Agent.