(Redirected from conditional)
See: Conditional Statement, Conditional Probability Function, Production Rule, Implication Relation.
- qualified by reservations
- imposing or depending on or containing a condition; "conditional acceptance of the terms"; "lent conditional support"; "the conditional sale will not be complete until the full purchase price is paid"
- A statement that depends on a condition being true or false; The conditional mood; A statement that one sentence is true if another is ...
- CYC Glossary http://www.cyc.com/cycdoc/ref/glossary.html
- conditional: A conditional is the same thing as a rule.