Domain-Specific Knowledge Base
(Redirected from domain-specific knowledge base)
- See: Top-Level KB, Domain-Specific Dictionary, Glossary.
- (Shen et al., 2015) ⇒ Wei Shen, Jianyong Wang, and Jiawei Han. (2015). “Entity Linking with a Knowledge Base: Issues, Techniques, and Solutions.” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering 27, no. 2
- (Maree & Belkhatir, 2015) ⇒ Mohammed Maree, and Mohammed Belkhatir. (2015). “Addressing Semantic Heterogeneity through Multiple Knowledge Base Assisted Merging of Domain-specific Ontologies.” Knowledge-Based Systems 73
- (Kobren et al., 2014) ⇒ Ari Kobren, Thomas Logan, Siddarth Sampangi, and Andrew McCallum. (2014). “Domain Specific Knowledge Base Construction via Crowdsourcing.” In: Proceedings of NIPS workshop on Automated Knowledge Base Construction (AKBC 2014).
- QUOTE: … Our work focuses on a sub-set of crowdsourcing problems we term expert tasks - tasks that require specific domain knowledge. We experiment with crowdsourcing a knowledge base (KB) of scientists and their institutions using two methods: the first recruits experts who are likely to already know the necessary domain knowledge (using Google Adwords); the second employs non-experts who are incentivized to look up the information (using Amazon Mechanical Turk). …