(Redirected from expression)
- A particular way of phrasing an idea.
- A colloquialism or idiom.
The expression "break a leg!" should not be taken literally.
- A facial appearance usually associated with an emotion.
- (mathematics) An arrangement of symbols denoting values, operations performed on them, and grouping symbols.
- (biology) The process of translating a gene into a protein.
- (programming) A piece of code in a high-level language that returns a value.
- Of a mother, the process of expressing milk.