Clickthrough Rate Prediction eCTR() Function
(Redirected from pCTR() predictive model)
- It can range from being a Personalized pCTR() [math]p(click \mid item, context)[/math] to being a Population-level pCTR().
- It can range from being a Contextual pCTR() [math]p(click \mid item, user)[/math] to being an Non-Contextual pCTR().
- It can be produced by a Clickthrough Rate Prediction System (that solves a eCTR modeling task).
- It can be a type of a User-Item Relevance Estimation Function.
- VigLink's pCTR().
- See: Consumer Experience Prediction Model.