(Redirected from patient)
A Health-Care Patient is a living being that is a recipient of health care services (that are performed by a health care provider).
- It can range from being an Out-Patient to being an In-Patient.
- a Day-Patient.
- an e-Patient.
- a Clinical Trial Patient.
- See: Health Professional, Disease, Major Trauma, Therapy, Medical Attention, Patient Health Record.
- (Wikipedia, 2021) ⇒ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient Retrieved:2021-9-26.
- A patient is any recipient of health care services that are performed by healthcare professionals. The patient is most often ill or injured and in need of treatment by a physician, nurse, psychologist, dentist, veterinarian, or other health care provider.