(Redirected from people)
- It can be correlated to other Demographic Segments.
- It can be an Age-Based Demographic Segment, such as: a teenager population, prime working age segment, or an elderly segment.
- It can be a Work Status-based Demographic Segment, such as: a labor force population or an unemployed population.
- It can be a Nation-based Demographic Segment, such as: U.S. Demographic, German Demographic, Japanese Demographic, ...
- See: Labor Force, Workforce, Psychographic Group.
- (USBLS, 2009) ⇒ US Bureau of Labor Services(2009). “Geographic Profile of Employment and Unemployment, 2009." DIANE Publishing. ISBN:1437982085
- QUOTE: Because the labor force status of individuals in the general population is correlated with their specific geographic and demographic identification (eg, teenagers and unemployment, or rural married women and labor force participation), the variance of the labor force estimates can be reduced by controlling the CPS sample estimates to independent estimates of selected geographic and demographic population categories.