Rate of Return on Capital
(Redirected from return on capital)
- AKA: ROC.
- It can range from being a Macroeconomic Return on Capital Rate to being a Microeconomic Return on Capital Rate.
- It can range from being a Real Rate of Return on Capital to being a Nominal Rate of Return on Capital.
- It can be based relative to Revenue, Costs, or Capital Employed.
- It can be a Average Annual Rate of Return, ...
- See: NOPAT, Book Value, Invested Capital.
- (Wikipedia, 2014) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/return_on_capital Retrieved:2014-4-26.