(Redirected from semantic referencer)
A Concept Referencer is a Referencer whose Referent is a Concept (the Referenced Concept) via some Concept Reference Relation
- It can range from being an Ambiguous Concept Referencer to being an Unambiguous Concept Referencer.
- a Linguistic Concept Referencer.
- a Concept Record.
- an Entity Referencer, such as an Entity Record or Named Entity Mention.
- a Relation Record.
- a Word Sense Referencer, such as a Word Sense Record or Word Mention.
- a Semantic Annotation Item.
- an Electron.
- a Concept Referent.
- See: Referent.