Semi-Supervised Classification Algorithm
(Redirected from semi-supervised classification algorithm)
A Semi-Supervised Classification Algorithm is a semi-supervised learning algorithm that is a data-driven classification algorithm.
- It can range from being a Semi-Supervised Binary Classification Algorithm to being a Semi-Supervised Multiclass Classification Algorithm.
- It can be implemented into a Semi-Supervised Classification System (to solve a semi-supervised classification task).
- See: Self-Supervised Learning Algorithm.
- (Zhu, 2008) ⇒ Xiaojin Zhu. (2008). “Semi-Supervised Learning Literature Survey (revised edition)." Technical Report 1530, Department of Computer Sciences, University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- (Zhu, 2007) ⇒ Xiaojin Zhu. (2007). “Semi-Supervised Learning." Tutorial at ICML 2007.
- (Chen et al., 2003) ⇒ Yisong Chen, Guoping Wang, and Shihai Dong. (2003). “Learning with Progressive Transductive Support Vector Machine.” In: Pattern Recognition Letters, 24(12). doi:10.1016/S0167-8655(03)00008-4