(Redirected from set element)
A Set Member is an entity that is in a set member relation with a set.
- AKA: Set Element.
- It can range from being an Unordered Set Member to being an Ordered Set Member.
- a Concept Class Member.
Personis a Member Of the Animal Set.
- MemberOf(Person,Mammal) ⇒ True.
- a Dataset Member.
- a Corpus Member.
- a Tuple Set Member, such as vector set member.
- a Set Nonmember.
- a Multiset Member, such as [math]a[/math] in
- a String Member.
- a Tuple Member.
- See: Set Membership Relation, Sequence Position, Set Cardinality Function, Multiset Member.
- (Wikipedia, 2009) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Element_(mathematics)
- In mathematics, an element or member of a set is any one of the distinct objects that make up that set.