Supervised Text Segmentation Task
(Redirected from supervised text segmentation)
- AKA: Supervised Text Segmentation.
- It can be solved by a Supervised Text Segmentation System (that applies a Supervised Text Segmentation Algorithm).
- It can support a Supervised Text Segment Recognition Task, such as a Supervised Concept Mention Recognition Task.
- It can range from being an Unlabeled Text Segmentation Task to being a Labeled Text Segmentation Task.
- See: Supervised Text Tagging Task.
- (Sarawagi, 2006) ⇒ Sunita Sarawagi. (2006). “Efficient Inference on Sequence Segmentation Models.” In: Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2006). doi:10.1145/1143844.1143944