(Redirected from two-person)
- It can range from being a Two-Player Game of Strategy to being a Two-Player Game of Chance.
- It can range from being a Two-Player Competitive Game to being a Two-Player Cooperative Game.
- It can range from being a Complete-Information Two-Player Game to being an Incomplete Information Two-Player Game.
- It can range from being a Two-Player Zero-Sum Game to being a Two-Player Non-Zero-Sum Game.
- See: Competitive System, Zero-Sum Game.
- (Wikipedia, 2014) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/two-player_game Retrieved:2014-11-22.
- A two-player game is a game played by just two players. This is distinct from a solitaire game which is played by only one player, or a multiplayer game played by more than two players. Two unofficial but logical ways of grouping and categorizing games could be by Type and by what a game is Based In (i.e. what might make a person good at or enjoy a particular game).