Longitudinal Online Research and Imaging System (LORIS)
A Longitudinal Online Research and Imaging System (LORIS) is a Data Management System and a project management software for neuroimaging research studies that is web-based.
- See: Patient Recruitment, Clinical Trial, Case Report Form, Patient Registry, Electronic Data Capture, Electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD), Drug Development, Clinical Quality Management System, Clinical Trial Management System.
- (Wikipedia, 2021) ⇒ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_data_management_system Retrieved:2021-10-31.
- A clinical data management system or CDMS is a tool used in clinical research to manage the data of a clinical trial. The clinical trial data gathered at the investigator site in the case report form are stored in the CDMS. To reduce the possibility of errors due to human entry, the systems employ various means to verify the data. Systems for clinical data management can be self-contained or part of the functionality of a CTMS. A CTMS with clinical data management functionality can help with the validation of clinical data as well as helps the site employ for other important activities like building patient registries and assist in patient recruitment efforts.
- (Loris, 2021) ⇒ https://loris.ca Retrieved:2021-11-07.
- QUOTE: (Longitudinal Online Research and Imaging System) is a web-based data and project management software for neuroimaging research studies. It is an OPEN SOURCE framework for storing and processing behavioural, clinical, neuroimaging and genetic data. LORIS also makes it easy to manage large datasets acquired over time in a longitudinal study, or at different locations in a large multi-site study.
- 1. What is LORIS? LORIS is a flexible web-based platform that facilitates and centralizes data collection and data management in multi-site, multi-modal integrative neuroimaging and behavioral studioes.
- 2. Why use LORIS? LORIS is designed to simplify integration, management, and dissemination of cohort studioes that involve various neuroimaging modalityes, behavioral tests, and genetic and neurophysiological data. It provides secure web-based access to data validation and quality control modules, as well as visualization and basic statistical tools.