2x2 Crossover Experiment
- It can range from being a Fully Randomized 2x2 Crossover Experiment to being a Cluster Randomized 2x2 Crossover Experiment.
- It can range from being a Categorical Outcome 2x2 Crossover Experiment to being a Continuous Outcome 2x2 Crossover Experiment.
- It can result in a 2x2 Crossover Experiment Dataset that can be analyzed by a 2x2 Crossover Experiment Evaluation Task.
- See: Crossover Experiment.
- Looney SM, Raynor HA. Impact of portion size and energy density on snack intake in preschool-aged children. In: J Am Diet Assoc 2011;111.
- (Jones & Kenward, 2003) ⇒ Byron Jones, and Michael G Kenward. (2003). “Design and Analysis of Cross over Trials." CRC Press. ISBN:0412606402
- QUOTE: The simplest design is the two-period two-treatment or 2×2 design. In this design each subject receives two different treatments which we conventionally label as A and B. Half the subjects receive A first and then, after a suitably chosen period of time, cross over to B. The remaining subjects receive B first and then cross over to A. A typical example of such a trial is given in Example 1.1.