Abstract State Machine Language (AsmL)
- (Wikipedia, 2017) ⇒ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstract_State_Machine_Language Retrieved:2017-5-18.
- Omar Badreddin (2010) “Umple: a model-oriented programming language." Software Engineering, 2010 ACM/IEEE 32nd International Conference on. Vol. 2. IEEE, 2010.
- Chen, Kai, Janos Sztipanovits, and Sandeep Neema. "Toward a semantic anchoring infrastructure for domain-specific modeling languages." Proceedings of the 5th ACM International Conference on Embedded software. ACM, 2005.
- Grieskamp, Wolfgang, et al. "Testable use cases in the abstract state machine language." Quality Software, 2001. Proceedings. Second Asia-Pacific Conference on. IEEE, 2001.
- (Grieskamp et al., 2001) ⇒ Wolfgang Grieskamp, Markus Lepper, Wolfram Schulte, and Nikolai Tillmann. (2001). “Testable Use Cases in the Abstract State Machine Language.” In: Proceedings of the Second Asia-Pacific Conference on Quality Software. ISBN:0-7695-1287-9
- QUOTE: Use cases are a method for describing interactions between humans and/or systems. However, despite their popularity, there is no agreed formal syntax and semantics of use cases. The Abstract State Machine Language (ASML) is an executable specification language developed at Microsoft Research. In this paper we define an encoding of use cases in ASML and demonstrate the advantages by describing techniques to generate test cases and test oracles from the encoding.