An Applied Practice is a complex task that involves the application of ideas and methods by a practitioner to a set of interrelated tasks.
- AKA: Practice, Skilled Activity, Professional Practice, Technical Practice.
- Computer Programming Practice, with Computer Programming Practitioners.
- Data Mining Practice, with Data Mining Practitioners.
- Data Modeling Practice, with Data Modeling Practitioners.
- Statistics Practice, with Statistics Practitioners.
- Nursing Practice, with Nursing Practitioners.
- Educational Practice, with Educational Practitioners.
- Legal Practice, with Legal Practitioners.
- Medical Practice, with Medical Practitioners.
- Engineering Practice, with Engineering Practitioners.
- Terminology Practice, with Terminologists.
- Railway Operation.
- See: Practice Method, Industry, Profession.