Reference List Entry
(Redirected from Bibliographic Entry)
A reference list entry is a Publication Reference String in a Reference List.
- It creates a Cited-By Relation between Publications.
- It can be created by a Reference List Creation Task.
- See: Bibliography, Entry, Citation, Reference List Entry Style Guide.
- (Berendt et al., 2006) ⇒ Bettina Berendt, Kai Dingel, and Christoph Hanser. (2006). “Intelligent Bibliography Creation and Markup for Authors: A Step Towards Interoperable Digital Libraries.” In: Proceedings of the 10th European Conference on Research and Advanced Technology for Digital Libraries (ECDL 2006). doi:10.1007/11863878_52
- QUOTE: Bibliography creation. To create metadata markup for a reference list, the author can mark the whole list with the mouse to receive a series of formatted bibliography entries as proposals