A Deep Learning System is a learning system (that applies a deep learning algorithm to solve a deep learning task.
- Text-to-speech synthesis (Fan et al., 2014)
- Language identification (Gonzalez-Dominguez et al., 2014)
- Large vocabulary speech recognition (Sak et al., 2014)
- Prosody contour prediction (Fernandez et al., 2014)
- Medium vocabulary speech recognition (Geiger et al., 2014)
- English to French translation (Sutskever et al., 2014)
- Audio onset detection (Marchi et al., 2014)
- Social signal classification (Brueckner & Schulter, 2014)
- Arabic handwriting recognition (Bluche et al., 2014)
- TIMIT phoneme recognition (Graves et al., 2013)
- Optical character recognition (Breuel et al., 2013)
- Image caption generation (Vinyals et al., 2014)
- Video to textual description (Donahue et al., 2014)
- See: Data-Driven Computer Vision or Data-Driven Speech Recognition.