Dictionary Word Sense Definition
(Redirected from Dictionary Entry Sense Definition)
- AKA: Dictionary Entry Word Sense Definition.
- It can (typically) be a Denotive Word Sense Definition.
- “Any of the various usually small South American characin fishes (genus /Serrasalmo) having very sharp teeth.”.
- “noun, adjective, or pronoun inflection especially in some prescribed order of the forms.” (i.e. for "declension”.)
- “a class of nouns or adjectives having the same type of inflectional forms.” (i.e. for "declension”.)
- “a falling of or away :
deterioration” (i.e. for “declension”.)
slope” (i.e. for “declension”.)
- “A small enclosed receptacle for money.” (i.e. for "bank”).
- “A reserve of something (e.g. blood, data) stored for future use; a place holding this.” (i.e. for "bank”).
- See: Definition.