(Redirected from Domain Specific Relation)
- An Organism Protein Relation is restricted to the Biology domain.
SucceededBy("Jean Chretien","Paul Martin") ⇒ True, where
X≠Yand domain is Organizational Management.
- HeadquarterLocation(Organization O, Location L) if organization $O$ (e.g. Microsoft) is headquartered in location [math]L[/math] (e.g. Redmond).
- Parent Of(person="Johann Strauss Sr.”, person="Johann Strauss Jr.”).
- See: Domain Specific Algorithm.
- (Gábor et al., 2018) ⇒ Kata Gábor, Davide Buscaldi, Anne-Kathrin Schumann, Behrang QasemiZadeh, Haifa Zargayouna, and Thierry Charnois. (2018). “Semeval-2018 Task 7: Semantic Relation Extraction and Classification in Scientific Papers.” In: Proceedings of The 12th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation, pp. 679-688.
- QUOTE: … The purpose of the task is to automatically identify relevant domain-specific semantic relations in a corpus of scientific publications. In particular, we search for and classify relations that provide snippets of information such as ”a (new) method is proposed for a task”, or ”a phenomenon is found in a certain context”, or ”results of different experiments are compared to each other”. Identifying such semantic relations between domain-specific concepts allows us to detect research papers which deal with the same problem, or to track the evolution of results on a certain task.